Everytime I read a blog post, or something that a writer has published, i’m always like hm… I wonder what they carry around in their bag on a daily basis?
Whether your a fashion blogger, lifestyle blogger, or well… just a blogger, it’s always cool + fun to know what’s in their bag right?
Well we recently started a series called “What’s in my bag”, and as editors and writers at Chiffon Souffle, we’ve come to a conclusion that were all going to show you what we carry around in our bags on a daily basis!
1. Vista Print Business Cards- I always keep business cards in my bag daily because I never know who i’ll run into or where I am going throughout the day.
3. Avon Advanced Techniques Hair Repair- I always,always,always try to keep some kind of hair product in my bag because the heat really rips my hair apart, so this works wonders on my hair leaving it silky, smooth, and soft in that hot heat.
4. Loreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream- If it’s anything I hate it’s having dry skin throughout the day & getting sun spots. Loreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream helps me stay away from this. I use it once before i’m out the day and once before I go to bed, and there is literally nothing that makes my skin feel softer then this!
5. Lola By Marc Jacobs Body Lotion- Depending on what your scent likings are, my must is Lola by Marc Jacobs! My skin gets dry daily, so I always like to keep this on hand for when I need it and I don’t have to make a car run or anything like that.
6. Secret Outlast- With this deodorant lasting over 48 hours, nothing works better and it’s always handy to have one on hand, then not right?
7. Avon Resurfacing Smoothing Fluid- This is one of my favorite products from Avon because it exfoliates, retexturizes and replenishes. This transforms your skin to look younger, smoother and revitalized.
8. Thank You Cards- To have thank you cards in my bag is a huge deal for me. I can’t remember where I got these from, i’m assuming a cute boutique.
9. Made From California Perfume- Not sure where I got this from either, but I love the scent and the light weight bottle. I am a huge fan of gentle, laidback scents :).
I hope you enjoyed what’s in my bag!